Flat to Pitch Roofing System
Flat or low pitched roofs which are failing can be a real problem. We can resolve this with a flat pitch roofing system.
A cost-effective solution which can extend the life of the roof up to 30 years is a Flat-to-Pitch roof system.
This consists of a lightweight steel sub-frame over the existing roof and then cladding it with a new Roof sheet, which can also be insulated to increase the energy efficacy of the building.
The main benefits to this proposal are:
- A newly built permanent roof system (No more flat roof leaks)
- Life of the Building considerably extended with little or no future maintenance costs
- Improve the aesthetics of the building
- Improve the Energy Efficiency of the building
- Purpose designed to your building
- Cost Effective
- Drainage to new roof will be on the outside of the building.