Mobile Man Anchor
The ManSafe Freestanding Constant Force Post provides assured worker safety at height where there is an occasional or temporary requirement to access flat roofs or structures.
At the heart of the system is Latchways’ unique constant force technology. The Constant Force Post is contained within an anchor device consisting of a galvanised steel frame and galvanised steel weights bolted in a circular formation onto rubber coated base weights. In the event of a fall, the Constant Force Post deploys to limit the load on the system while the weights simultaneously create a friction anchor between the unit and the roof surface.
- Applicable where there is an occasional safety at height requirement.
- Can be used on a wide range of surfaces including concrete, single ply, bituminous membrane.
- No need to puncture the roof membrane to fix the system.
- Special rotating anchor turns through 90 degree for maximum user flexibility.
- Each anchor device protects a single user.
- Conforms to BS EN 795 class E.
- For use on flat roofs with a maximum 5 degree pitch.